Node-Red trigger state node help please

Hi everyone, I am wondering if it’s possible to change this trigger state node to only change after a set duration of time? Basically if Outside Temp becomes cooler then downstairs for 10 minutes

. I don’t know what to ad into the Json data area to add this. If anyone could please help me out I would be forever grateful :+1::+1:

If you’re only checking a single condition try to switch to the events: state node it has For built-in. Otherwise, you’ll need to use the trigger node after the trigger-state node.

I’m checking to see if one temperature is higher than the other so I don’t think that will work for me.

The below will act exactly have the trigger state node is written.

[{"id":"c6f5c05357afd42e","type":"server-state-changed","z":"ffbd7f06.4a014","name":"","server":"","version":3,"exposeToHomeAssistant":false,"haConfig":[{"property":"name","value":""},{"property":"icon","value":""}],"entityidfilter":"","entityidfiltertype":"exact","outputinitially":false,"state_type":"str","haltifstate":"","halt_if_type":"str","halt_if_compare":"is","outputs":1,"output_only_on_state_change":true,"for":0,"forType":"num","forUnits":"minutes","ignorePrevStateNull":false,"ignorePrevStateUnknown":false,"ignorePrevStateUnavailable":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnknown":false,"ignoreCurrentStateUnavailable":false,"outputProperties":[{"property":"payload","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"entityState"},{"property":"data","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"eventData"},{"property":"topic","propertyType":"msg","value":"","valueType":"triggerId"}],"x":412,"y":304,"wires":[[]]}]

Thank you! I’ll try it out. I appreciate your help