Node-Red with Imperihome for a dashboard

Hey All-

Just got node-red installed with hassio. It’s pretty awesome! I was able to expose the system to the Imperihome dashboard on IOS and Android via the IH ISS standard. I am already using hadashboard which is great, but I really want the built in sonos and harmony integrations with imperihome. I could load hadashboard in a IH iframe, but native would be much better.

Has anyone already created any flows to retrieve and report all entities to node-red and/or the ISS format? Would love to not have to reinvent the wheel here if I don’t need to - though when I figure it out I will definitely post for others…

I think IH has a nice looking interface and would like to run it with HA. Not using Node-Red but here is a link that I think would help you.

Trying to use MQTT Dash since it is controllable with MQTT. It was brought to my attention somewhere that in a recent update you could have HA publish all state to a MQTT broker. I got a MQTT Dash dashboard working. But there is little documentation so it is still a work in progress.
1 Like

I know this is old but how did you get hass. Io to work with ImperiHome?

I did via a whole bunch of custom js in node-red… I abandoned it though for Lovelace UI for my tablets… Much better. Much easier. And IMO, a much better looking interface.