NodeRED SMB Node unable to connect to SMB Share

Odd.

When I connect to my Truenas host via SMB, I’m able to connect to a configured share.

If I use the NodeRED SMB node configured with the same credentials, I get an error in NodeRED.

If I use the NodeRED SMB node configured with the HA Samba add-on credentials, I can get to the /config folder no problem.

Is there something blocking NodeRED from being able to access a remote system’s SMB share?

NodeRED Add-on Log:

22 Feb 23:58:08 - [error] [SMB:a8bd30d7.4416f] Error: STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE (0xC000006D) : The attempted logon is invalid. This is either due to a bad username or authentication information.
(node:534) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: STATUS_LOGON_FAILURE (0xC000006D) : The attempted logon is invalid. This is either due to a bad username or authentication information.
    at SMB2Forge.request (/config/node-red/node_modules/@marsaud/smb2/lib/tools/smb2-forge.js:22:15)
    at /config/node-red/node_modules/@marsaud/smb2/lib/tools/smb2-connection.js:114:11
    at Object.<anonymous> (/config/node-red/node_modules/@marsaud/smb2/lib/tools/message.js:15:15)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (/config/node-red/node_modules/@marsaud/smb2/lib/tools/smb2-forge.js:71:31)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:315:20)
    at Socket.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:467:12)
    at addChunk (internal/streams/readable.js:309:12)
    at readableAddChunk (internal/streams/readable.js:284:9)
    at Socket.Readable.push (internal/streams/readable.js:223:10)
    at TCP.onStreamRead (internal/stream_base_commons.js:188:23)
    at TCP.callbackTrampoline (internal/async_hooks.js:131:14)
(node:534) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 76)

I think that kind of access must be blocked. Let me know if you find the answer and I will do the same.