NordicTrack Treadmill

I’d love to be able to track my treadmill statistics via HA. The idea is to have to check one less app and use this as an incentive to do more treadmill time.
Can this be done through ifit? Thoughts? Comments?

Weekly stats

Distance
Calories
Average speed
Time spent on treadmill

I was able to put together a python script that uploads iFit workouts to google fit. The biggest caveat is that iFit’s api is not public and therefore requires a bit of a hack to get credentials for the iFit api. The script and more info is here:

If iFit decides to open their api it will be ready to go but I won’t publish client id and secret as I assume it violates their TOS somehow. If someone else decides to publish them…that’s outside my control.
The code is pretty ugly and should be cleaned up a bit but it does work and is separated out so that a home assistant component should be relatively easy to put together. I only parsed the info that I could upload to google fit for now. Any suggestions for improving are welcome.
Also, it looks like there is a google fit component so if you wanted you could use my script and then just install the google fit component on HACS