Not able to sign out of nabu casa from my HA instance

Hi All,

I have come across a unique problem. My subscription to NabuCasa has expired. I am not able to restart the subscription because of recent changes in Law related to recurring payments in my country.

Strangely the sign out button out of Nabu casa is now disappeared on my HA configuration page due to which i am not able to disconnect my HA instance from Nabu casa. This is preventing me to use any other Nabu casa account. I there a way to clear the Nabu casa credentials manually from CLI perhaps ??

I already tried removing default_config: from config, restarted the host and then enabled it again but it did not helped !!

you might be able to remove the “cloud” config file from the (hidden) .storage directory.

But be aware that those aren’t meant to be user editable so I would make a back up of that file before deleting it so if something goes horribly wrong you can restore it.

Or you can submit a support request thru Nabu Casa and have them tell you how to officially fix it. You are paying for the service and they should support you if you have issues and not rely on a forum suggested hack. :wink:

@finity Thanks for the quick reply. I made a backup of cloud file in .storage directory and then deleted the file. Rebooted the HA instance but i just created the file again. Somehow i am still logged in as my old nabu casa account.

Any other ideas ??

That’s all I’ve got…