Not able to update to Home Assistant Core 0.107.1

Trying to update to the latest HSC 107.1 but no luck.
When pushing the update button in Lovelace Supervisor the circle go’s around and after a while it gives “Error: Unknown Error, see logs#”

“20-03-19 11:28:30 ERROR (SyncWorker_5) [supervisor.docker.interface] Can’t install homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.107.1 -> 404 Client Error: Not Found (“no such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.107.1: No such image: homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant:0.107.1”).
20-03-19 11:28:30 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Update Home Assistant image fails”

Same issue!

Also having this issue. I’ve encountered it before and have always been able to resolve it by rebooting the host; no such luck this time.

Same issue here. I have restarted Home Assistant multiple times, and now rebooted the host. Hass is running as a docker container on a Debian host.

Not sure if this will help anyone else, but I was able to get the upgrade to run by freeing up space in my host system’s /var partition. I used this as a guide:

Jump down to the 3rd option, “Clean up APT cache in Ubuntu”. I did the

sudo apt-get autoclean

command and it opened up enough space to allow me to run the update.

I had the same root partition (/backup) was 100% it was my backups were not being delete. I manaually deleted the files and then I was able to create new backup and then update. Hope this helps:
How I found this:
Logon to hassio (SSH) as root
run Linux command df

Thanks for your reply but nothing so far.
I run on a Macbook Air on a Virtual drive.

Updating from 0.107.1 to 0.107.4 game me the same problem, and the autoclean did not help this time.

Then I found this

Which pointed me to the

docker system prune -a

command, which freed up over 2GB in unused docker files on my system. That did the trick for me.