Not sure if this is the right place! New user, new install, new conbee II, Virtualized on Proxmox

Hi there…could be an information overload but here goes…

1. OS is Proxmox, Home assistant installed and running (external access setup)
  2. Conbee stick installed and passed through to HA
  3. Setup password on ConBee II

This is my old setup…

Ive still got my 3 Oem hubs running but thought if i delete a socket or light the HA “should” pick it up but no…while i dont expect anyone to help or know but nice if someone has an idea that’d be great…!

Just to add if i go back to the oem hub and search the deleted device pops back up…so its there waiting!

Which addon do you use for Zigbee? You have to pair your devices to ConBee II via a addon newly. (at least if you use deCONZ)

Yeah - thats what im trying to do at the moment…ive got the conbee passing through to HA -im in the conbee menu at the moment but no matter what manufacturer i try nothing is connecting…

At last i had some luck…found this video…

This lad has done it a different way to the way i thought…

This way has worked for me…managed to remotely remove a light switch from the oem hub and repair to the Home Assistant…i removed the deConz integration, rebooted and then added the ZigBee (the red icon) from the integrations…it then picked up the switch.

Hope this helps somone somewhere!