Notification with camera stream not working

Hi,

Today I have received my Unifi Doorbell G4, and I want to get a push notification with a camera stream when someone press the doorbell.
Now I am able to send a snapshot to my iPhone but what I want is the stream of the camera.
If I try to send the stream to my phone I get an error message “attachment could not be load there is no url specified” how can I fix this?
My Home Assistant instance is reachable from the web via https (and letsencrypt), I don’t use nabu casa.

Notification send via Node-Red (stream)

{
    "title": "Doorbell pressed!",
    "message": "There is someone at the door!",
    "data": {
        "entity_id": "camera.uvc_g4_doorbell",
        "attachment": {
            "content_type": "JPEG"
        },
        "push": {
            "category": "FRONTDOOR_DOORBELL"
        }
    }
}

Why I did not enter a URL is, in this video from Drzzs on Youtube he also does not enter a url.

But he refers to nabu casa and I want it without nabu casa if possible

Working with snapshot image

{
            "url": "/local/tmp/snapshot_uvc_g4_doorbell.jpg",
            "content_type": "JPEG"
        },
        }
    }
}

What do I need to add to make the stream to work?

Perhaps you must delete the file extension - jpeg

Unfortunately not

Damn im sorry

Now I tried a difference approach
I take the entity_picture attribute from the camera entity.
I can open the url in my browser without logging in, but when I give the url in the push notification I now get the rejection: Unrecognized attachment file type.
If I use the developer tools from the browser the content type is: image/jpeg
It makes no difference if I include the content_type or not

{
            "url": "https://xxxxxxxxxxxxx.duckdns.org:8123{{ payload.data.attributes.entity_picture }}"
        },
        }
    }
}

The examples you’ve provided in your initial post should work. iOS-2021.5 was just released which has some improvements around attachments which might be worth upgrading to; if you are not yet on 2021.5, you will not be able to use the entity_id-based camera streaming in a non-CAMERA-prefixed category.

You can configure the internal/external URLs by opening App Configuration and tapping on the server row at the top. The external or internal will be used with the relative URLs like you’ve provided in the JSON representation here, which should also work as long as internal/external are set up accordingly.

I am currently already running on version 2021.5.2, I had seen the improvement but unfortunately it does not work for me.

I have the urls set correctly in the app, both internal and external works normally because I redirect the internal url via Aduard to its internal ip due to TLS certificate issues.

It doesn’t matter if I test it via my WiFi connection or via 4g, the error messages remain the same.

To make sure I make no mistake I send a notification via the developer tools but also without success.
I didn’t see any attachment at all via this method.

service: notify.mobile_app_iphone_xs_max_van_robbert
data:
  data:
    entity_id: camera.uvc_g4_doorbell

2021.5.2 is the latest core version, but you’re probably running a different app version. The latest available is 2021.5, but it’s currently slowly rolling out through automatic updates. You can manually upgrade to it in the App Store.

I checked for update but there where no updates, but the app was still on version 2021.4.
Even after a refresh of the app store there was no update available, so i remove the app and download the app again and now I have 2021.5 and it is working!

Thanks