Notifications stopped working with new phone

I’ve replaced my phone, it was detected by HA so I just replaced it in the UI, but here’s the YAML anyway:

alias: Porta Abre
description: ''
trigger:
  - platform: state
    entity_id: binary_sensor.door_window_sensor_158d0001a5f1da
    to: 'on'
condition:
  - condition: time
    after: '09:00'
    before: '17:00'
  - condition: time
    weekday:
      - sat
      - sun
action:
  - device_id: 16de07e683eb6bd3ec71db7fb279d54f
    domain: mobile_app
    type: notify
    title: ''
mode: single

The action automation:

But then I do “run action” nothing is happening.

What am I missing?

I too replaced my phone app but not my phone but sort of same ish concept due to migration of home assistant using snapshot, anyway after realising i was not receiving notification i had a look through my yaml etc to no avail, then i thought lets check my HA phone settings, low and behold i noticed the app had upgraded its ui, then i located the notification section in the app and they were all turned off, once i selected the notification i wanted all started to work again, it took me a while to figure it out so maybe that my be your issue ?

No… it’s enabled.

No worries but worth a try, one thing it may be your condition, if you are trying to run action during your condition interval it wont trigger, comment out your condition to see if that helps, anything else i cant think what the issue could be as it looks ok to me.

Delete the action and recreate it using the new device. Make sure your old device doesn’t exist.

Perhaps you cloned your old iPhone? For me it helped to clear the HA app settings and cache and re-login.