Notifications to iphones stopped working today morning (no update or restart)

Hi there,

I’m using HA for more near 3 years, lots and lots of automations in nodered and hundreds of entities in HA (lots of zigbee and wifi devices, smart tv, etc) and i beleive i know “something” about HA and debugging problems but i’m now without anything to go on for fixing this problem.

The last notification i have on my phone was in the morning. I updated my phone to 16.2 and even thought that was the problem but tested with other older iphone with the same problem.

Updated for 2023.01 (was on 2022.12) because i needed to restart for troubleshooting and it’s the same. Nothing in any logs refers to some problems with notifications (i run thru all the logs in system->logs, even some apps that send notifications like nodered)
Mobile phones integrations are ok with the right entities and they’re not disabled.
Tested notifications in HA directly (service notify.mobile_app…). Tested in nodered…
The limit for each device is 450, my mobile have 51 notifications (and i alreadey tested with another phone, so that shouldn’t be an issue).

Any more thought in this?

Thanks.

Noticed that the number of received notifications on the mobile application settings was increasing in each notification sent but the notification is not being seen.
It seems to be on the ios 16.2 only…

Fixed by going, in the app, to Settings → Companion App → Debbuging → Reset