Notify when wrong code entered

I have a Yale Z-Wave lock (YRD210). I have every connected and up and running on HA. I was wondering if I was able to get a notification when a wrong door code is tried at the door. I am not sure if this is an option or supported with my model. I tired to look for the alarm_type but coudln’t find any doc online from the mfg.

I am actually currently researching this as well. It looks like its associated with the alarm_level sensor that you need to enable according to https://products.z-wavealliance.org/ProductManual/File?folder=&filename=MarketCertificationFiles/3211/YaleRealLivingAssureSL_Z-WavePlus_SystemIntegratorsGuide.pdf. I’ll have to mess with punching in wrong entries and see what comes back on that sensor and then gear my notifications accordingly.

I’m not sure if it’s the same with all locks but I believe it is alarm_type 161 for most…

EDIT:
This is for a Kwikset, I have a Schlage and it is the same for mine as these so it must be standard for a zwave command_class of a lock… but for mine it takes like 4 incorrect entries in a row to trigger the alarm_type