NSPanel flashing with ESPHome

Hello everyone,
I would like to flash my NSPanel (not the pro) with ESPHome via Home Assistant, and make a light-group that will turn on when pressed on the left physical button and off via the right button. The lights are not from Sonoff, so I want to send the text command linked with Google Home with the NSPanel. But… No idea how. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

So do you want to press a button on the NSPanel and then have Home Assistant control the light group via Google Home (as the lights aren’t integrated into HA?)

Have you checked if the lights can be integrated into Home Assistant (and therefore avoiding using Google Home for control?).

Yes that’s right. The lights are unfortunaly not compatible with Home Assistant directly, but I’m able to send Google Home commands via Home Assistant to turn on/off the lights

Any ideas?

Let’s start with the first part, flashing your panel with ESPHome. I recommend watching this guide from start to end as it contains a lot of good and useful information. The blueprint is also handy as you can easily change what you want in a simple automation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpSTA_ILB8g.
When it comes to the lights I would make requests using services. You can then change how the buttons work in the automation as described in the video.

1 Like

Do you have the state of the lights in HA? You’ll likely find it’s all a bit unreliable unless you can have confirmed light states in HA.