NSPanel Pro examples requested

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there are some people here with some nice dashboard examples for the NSPanel Pro … just looking for some inspiration

3 Likes

Interested as well.

also, has anyone solved the issue that we cannot send notifications to nspro?

1 Like

I have been using a customized version of matt8707’s home kit style dashboard for quite a while.

I recently purchased the nspanel pro and basically carved out some of my main dashboards grids for nspanel specific dashboards.

Note: jank photo’s quickly uploaded during my coffee break :joy:

10 Likes

Wow, looks really nice… would you share your dashboard coding for the nspanel pro?

I use the standard Home Assistant Companion app, with dashboards designed for NSPanel Pro space (tutorials by Blakadder are just great)… Works nice, with Custom Slider cards. Turned the device upside down so the proximity sensor is triggered much better (hands always appear to appear from below :slight_smile: )
I use Automagic to enable Proximity sensor and turn the screen off at night.
I use Wallpanel as a screensaver to show (in my example) time, weather forecast, inside temperature and WiFi mobile phones that are at home (or not, Using custom button card).
This NSPanel definitely is a great (and flexible (and cheap if you look good, around €90,-)) piece of hardware!

What I would love to add next is to use the built-in speaker to send messages (‘there’s somebody at the door’, ‘diner’s ready’). Next project, think it’s possible with Android TV; anybody got this working already?

4 Likes

Hi,
I am new with HA for a tablet i can make a ok dashboard but how do i create one for nspanel pro. I cant figure out how to display it correctly without sliders?

I hope someone can help me.

Regards,

Danny

Super sleek! Could you share this dashboard configuration?

Care to share? :slight_smile:

Not right now. It’s a quite complicated setup but largely based on matt8707’s config as mentioned earlier.

The easiest way to share would be to share my entire HA config but I don’t have time to set that up right now.

If that changes I’ll be sure to share a link here. :blush: