[OFF TOPIC] What happened to 'read' messages separator line in Forum?

As per subject; previously there was red line indicator available in Forum separate new messages from these already posted at previous visit. It is no longer there. There were some Forum updates recently, that I believe caused this small, but annoying issue. Any chance to get it back?

I still see it if the New topics list is long enough.

1 Like

Same same, still red.

Hm… strange… Since on the screen shot above you use light theme, I thought that this might be related to theme itself. I changed theme from fark to ligth to material and then suddenly red line appeared. BUT 2 other strange observations:

• I can’t change to light theme (and if material is different from dark, also to material) whatever I do it looks the same. Not a problem for me, as this is a theme I prefere, but should not be like that.
  • since test was done yesterday; I rechecked today morning and red line is still there… exactly where it was yesterday. I made test ~8PM, and now is 10AM, so I should see the the first unread post ~14 hours ago. Forum shows last unread 17h ago, which is around the time I made my post.
    So after theme changes line reappeared, but indicating wrong last visit time.
    Recent tests were done on my home Mac, but previous problems I observed also on my work Windows laptop - I’ll recheck later how it works on other machine.