I created a algorithm that tries to predict the charge and discharge behavior of a home solar charged battery. It was designed to work with this integration: click here
but can be easily configured for any system.
It makes it really easy to for example figure out if some devices need top be shut down over night in order to be as self-sufficient as possible!
And the best part is: no external services are required! Therefore a Internet or a future provider outage doesnt affect the system.
all features are tested and only approximate real circumstances!
- fully offline!
- predict battery state at evening after charging
- predict battery state at morning after decharging
- predict battery charging time
- predict minimum charge needed to get over night
- predict time left of solar
- predict start of charging
- example lovelace card (mushroom required)
- english (documented, not all entity names translated)
- german (card/entity namens)
I have also created a fitting lovelace card config:
(note it may need to be translated from german to english please contribute that on github)
there is a whole list oder todo‘s. It would be amazing if anyone who improves the code can contribute on github!
v0.1 initial release
v0.2 fixed card templates
v0.3 varoius fixes!
v0.4 bug fixes
Please PR for new features /ideas on Github!