Okos smart devices integration

I have a 3 products from Okos:

These are rebranded devices from Tuya. My devices are branded by Okos. The Okos Universal Remote Controller (w/ Built-in Temperature & Humidity Sensor) are IR blasters that I use to control my air conditioners and set-top boxes. The Okos Fan Touch Switch (Wi-Fi) and the Okos 32A Touch Switch (Wi-Fi) switches are touch switches that replace the existing switches.

I wanted to start working on a custom integration for the same but I was confused as to how to start.

I was hoping to create something along the lines of the Broadlink integration for the Okos Universal Remote Controller (w/ Built-in Temperature & Humidity Sensor). Not sure about the Okos Fan Touch Switch (Wi-Fi) and Okos 32A Touch Switch (Wi-Fi) though.

My goal is to get my air conditioners and fans showing up in Home Assistant in some way. I can see the devices on the Google Home app after connecting them with the Okos Smart app and integrating them with the ‘Works with Google’ integration in the Google Home app.

I also wanted the temperature and humidity sensors of the Okos Universal Remote Controller (w/ Built-in Temperature & Humidity Sensor) to show up in Home Assistant.

Would I need access to an official API? Any ideas on how I would start with the integration?

I finally got this working!

Since these are rebranded devices from Tuya, I disconnected the devices from the Okos app and connected them via the Smart Life app. I then added the Tuya integration in Home Assistant and all except one of the devices now show up!

The only devices not shown are the Okos Universal Remote Controller (w/ Built-in Temperature & Humidity Sensor). I have opened up a separate post for the same.