Onboarding: can't get past create user account

I have HA happily running in an Pi3 but now I am trying to set up a Pi4 2gb,
I get to this screen but cannot get any further.

pw

No matter what I enter the screen just comes back without any error message. I have tried the 32 and 64 bit image and using Chrome and Edge but it won’t create the user account and display the next onboarding screen. Any password rules I don’t know about?

I am totally stumped.

Just tried a wired connection instead of WiFi5. Worked fine. Wierd.

How do I close this “issue”?

Same problem here. I’m using HA for years, I want to make a new one now but cannot pass the Create user page.
I’ve installed this: haos_generic-x86-64-12.4.img to a mini PC, it boots up quickly. In my browser when i type the ip and port this page comes: http://192.168.0.104:8123/onboarding.html
I click on the Create my smart home button, and the Create user page is displaying, I fill the fields the Create account become active but nothing happen when I click it. I tried a couple of times, reboot, turn off, turn on, write the image again, start from a USB drive instead of the SSD but cannot pass through this screen.
Any idea?

Username needs to be all lowercase. Caught me out too,

See here: Create Account (Create User) screen should state username must be lowercase · Issue #33951 · home-assistant/home-assistant.io · GitHub