Onkyo broken in 0.42

Well now i’m getting the following in the logs. Rolling back. I rember it might be due to pulling to HA a wrong development branch.
If i downgrade to 0.41 will the installed onkyp component also downgrade successfully?

And with changes to recorder component - shoul i wipe my database?

17-04-09 22:46:20 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Error while setting up platform onkyo
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py", line 153, in _as                        ync_setup_platform
    entity_platform.schedule_add_entities, discovery_info
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/futures.py", line 388, in __iter__
    yield self  # This tells Task to wait for completion.
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/tasks.py", line 286, in _wakeup
    value = future.result()
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/asyncio/futures.py", line 277, in result
    raise self._exception
  File "/usr/lib/python3.4/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 54, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/media_player/onkyo.py", line 47, in                         setup_platform
    import eiscp
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/eiscp/__init__.py", line 6, in <module>
    from core import eISCP
ImportError: No module named 'core'

For those experiencing the problem…

Fix is here in the diff from robert-budde. But it seems introducing other problems…

https://github.com/miracle2k/onkyo-eiscp/issues/45

Ok the problem is quite different. Everything is fixed in the latest branch of onkyo-eiscp.
The problem is HA is pulling a 1.0 Release which doesn’t incorporate the necessary fixes.

The main difference in the patch from robert-budde
and also the script.py should be changed

-from core import eISCP, command_to_iscp, iscp_to_command
+from .core import eISCP, command_to_iscp, iscp_to_command
-import commands
+from . import commands

Well now i’m seeing a lot oferrors like

[160892.028753] 2017-04-11T20:11:24.583220+03:00 home hass[21965]: #033[32m17-04-11 20:11:24 INFO (Thread-7) [homeassistant.components.media_player.onkyo] Resetting connection to Onkyo.#033[0m

The receiver switches on and off. Volume change works.
Everything seems ok - but the state always stays as off on the frontend.
In the HA log can’t see anything.

is this fixed already fixed, if yes how do i fix my installation with this fix/

I still have problems with the onkyo

Thats what I get:

17-05-03 18:46:06 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Not initializing media_player.onkyo because could not install dependency https://github.com/miracle2k/onkyo-eiscp/archive/066023aec04770518d494c32fb72eea0ec5c1b7c.zip#onkyo-eiscp==1.0 
17-05-03 18:46:06 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to prepare setup for platform media_player.onkyo: Could not install all requirements.