Only default Lovelace items work on Android app?

? I dont understand question?

you have to include the resources when using them in the frontend. So how did you include the frontend resources?

These?

Yes, is that a full list? Why do you have light-entity-card twice?

I dont know… I had to re-install it twice, because it did not work first time…
Should I delete upper or lower resource?

you should only need the hacs resource

Ok. I deleted other one. added button. Works on Note, but not on tablets…

Is there LOG that can help finding issue on tablets?

did you clear the cache on your tablets? Browsers hold on to old information until they’re told to grab new information.

in using HA native APP.

the native apps use browser cache.

In the ios version there is a way to clear it, my android just updated so I can’t check yet to see if there’s a setting to clear it on android.

APP does not have any option to clear cache. I have never used crome or other browsers on that tablet. So it must be APP cache. I can try to uninstall APP and install agai?

Ill be damned… IT seems that I have to re-install APP everytime I install new lovelace modules! Now it works… Android APP really should have Clear cache button!!

I believe it does, just give me a second… the os is almost updated.

=) Or HA itself can push clear cache commands periodically?

it does not, however now that your resources are working you should only need the reload resources in the …

I hope I dont have to re-install every time I add new resource… Im still newbie and tryin to find best UI for tablets and it meand adding/removing different elements…

Yes… Ill try that on another device…
I did clear app data. I fixed issue, but I had to login again, and it also cleared device name and all other app data too, so basically same as re-installing…