ONVIF credential errors after the last upgrade on 0.109.6

Dear All,
I’m having some problems with my ONVIF camera since the last upgrade of onvif in home assistant.

I’m using HA version 0.109.6, and I’m trying to configure my ONVIF camera via the following configuration:

camera:
  - platform: onvif
    host: X.X.X.X/onvif/device_service
    name: camera_onvif
    username: X
    password: X
    port: 554

This configuration was working before the last upgrade of Onvif (even if the PTZ actions on the camera were not). The camera is a camera made in France with a chinese AVIDSEN chip.
I used the open source software ispy to get the host url, username and password (the default ones of the camera), and the camera is working when I use ispy to get acces to it by using these data.

Home assistant gives the following error: (I already have the log homeassistant.components.camera: debug)

ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.onvif.camera] Couldn’t connect to camera ‘camera_lavanderia’, please verify that the credentials are correct. Error: Unknown fault occured

I tried modifying the configuration (for instance putting the port 80 instead of 554) but whithout success. The thing that is baffling me is that the very same configuration was working in the past, and I’m not finding any help in the documentation to explain what is going on.

Thank you for all the help you can give me.

Best regards,
Riccardo