ONVIF Intergration - Suddenly not working after latest update

Hi all,

Hope someone can help. I have the ONVIF integration which was working perfectly with my Hikvision NVR.

Since the latest update it won’t connect. It says “Attention required”, I click he reconfigure button - enter the username and password and it says “Re-authentication was successful”.

About a second later I get “Failed to set up: Auth Failed: The device is locked because of entering wrong username/password many times. Please try it after 30 minutes! (code:soap:Sender)”

I have removed the integration and re-added it - but it still does the same thing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

D

Make sure the user you are using has administrator permissions. Some of the hikvisions need that to work correctly

I’ve the same problem. I don’t understand if I should use the username and password from hikvision login or the username and password from the Integration Protocol window.

It should be the integration protocol window

Ok - so it ended up being that the Hikvision NVR was set to use Daylight Savings time - we don’t have Daylight Savings in South Africa, so because of the time difference the login token was always outdated. Silly mistake but hopefully help someone out there.

Thanks for the input.

2 Likes

Just created account to thank you for this message. Spent 2 days trying to resolve this issue and the problem was time difference