Open Zwave Beta with Monoprice Sensors

I’ve been testing out the new open zwave beta application and everything seems to be going well except my monoprice devices aren’t working. My other devices (zooz, ge) seem to be working great.

For the monoprice devices, I can see the node ID on the list, but the “Node Info” tab is empty and they don’t show on the HA side with the integration. Is this because there’s no config file for them in the open zwave beta install? Does anyone else have monoprice sensors working using the open zwave beta?

I’m using the openzwave addon from the supervisor add-on store. Mqtt was setup this way as well and I’ve had that up and running for some time.

I have a bunch of Monoprice sensors in my setup. They are all working well. A couple took some effort the get them correctly paired.

Thanks for confirming that yours are working! Mine seem to be fine in the regular zwave integration, but they don’t show up in the new beta integration. I might try removing and re-adding them in the beta integration to see if they show up there.