OpenEVSE Divert mode with Solar Assistant [SOLVED]

I’ve got the OpenEVSE integration installed from HACS and I’ve added in my PV system information into the configuration, but it doesn’t seem to be limiting the charge rate based on what I’m feeding back to the grid (at least that’s how I imagine that’s supposed to work).

The logs are showing the following every second:

2024-01-24 13:48:17.661 INFO (MainThread) [custom_components.openevse] Could not update status for available_current 2024-01-24 13:48:17.661 INFO (MainThread) [custom_components.openevse] Could not update status for smoothed_available_current

Has anyone done this successfully that might be able to help me troubleshoot?

FYI I got this working - I’m using Solar Assistant to send near real-time MQTT updates from my Sol-Ark inverter. I created an MQTT broker to subscribe to both Solar Assistant and OpenEVSE updates and publish them to HA. Since I had that working, all I had to do was configure OpenEVSE’s “Self Production” configuration to listen to Grid Export values from Solar Assistant at the solar_assistant/inverter_1/grid_power/state topic. With that in place, I put OpenEVSE into “eco” mode and now it’s auto-shaping base on what I’m exporting to the grid .