Opening a Nabu Casa Redirect URI?

Hi everyone!!
I’m trying to use a Google API to read some calendar stuff from Node-RED and I’m having issues connecting to the API through the Nabu Casa URL.

The node (node-red-node-google) tell me to set the redirect in the API to http://homeassistant.local:1880/google-credentials/auth/callback
But I know this address is local, so I tried changing it to my Nabu Casa URL (adding the /google-credentials/auth/callback) and it isn’t working.

If I try to access this URL from my browser in my local network (using the homeassistant:8123) Chrome shows this

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'split')
    at /config/node-red/node_modules/node-red-node-google/google.js:211:37
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at next (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:144:13)
    at Route.dispatch (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/route.js:114:3)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at /opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:15
    at Function.process_params (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:346:12)
    at next (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:280:10)
    at expressInit (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/middleware/init.js:40:5)
    at trim_prefix (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:328:13)
    at /opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:286:9
    at Function.process_params (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:346:12)
    at query (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/middleware/query.js:45:5)
    at trim_prefix (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:328:13)
    at /opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:286:9
    at Function.handle (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:175:3)
    at Function.handle (/opt/node_modules/express/lib/application.js:181:10)

But if I try to access the same URL using the Nabu Casa URL it says “404: Not Found”.
AND if I try to access another URL which is not from this specific case, using my nabu casa URL and ending with “/auth/external/callback”, I get this message “Missing state parameter”.

Which makes me think that this last URL is kind of working but for a different purpose, and that I need to somehow enable the specific URL I need to use. I don’t know how to do that :frowning:

Please help! Thank you!
R.

Any update on this`?