OpenMediaVault integration

works fine for me and I have the OMV Web UI on port 81

Works perfectly smooth for me as well. Thank you for this integration.

I would appreciate it, if there is the possibility to see the temperature of the system and also the disk I/O and network troughput. That would be very nice.

How did you get this to work?

Iā€™m also struggling to get this integration to work.

I have installed the integration via HACS and it shows up in the HACS interface.
I rebooted HA as requested. I also checked in my config folder and the folder custom_components/openmediavault was created and the files are all there.

Then for the setup they say to go to Integrations/Add and look for OpenMediaVault
For me the integration is just not showing up so i canā€™t even tell it where to look for the server. What am i missing?

Iā€™m using HA 0.117.0 and iā€™m on OMV 5.5.14-1

Tried it again today and it works now!

Probably something with HA, try ctrl+f5. It happened to me before with different integration.

It didnā€™t work on the day i posted, but the next day the integration just showed up.
No idea why it didnā€™t show up the day before but now itā€™s all working as expected.

except for 1 HD it doesnā€™t read the temperature from. I see the temp and all the smart details in OMV5, but the temp does not transfer to HA.

The HD is a Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB

Yeah, I had that happen multiple times with various integrations. Its not about waiting a day tho, but something else. Not sure what tho.

For temp sensor: You can try to debug it, in case there is some weird character. If you want to check it further, open an issue on github.

Did anyone figured out how to get CPU temp of the OMV server into Hass?

I dont think OMV API provides CPU temp.

Does anybody know how to reboot/shutdown a OMV server?
Is it possible with this integration or with another way/integration?

Not right now, it is planned feature for later.

2 Likes

You can take CPU temp from glances integration

Hi,
I donā€™t find Open Median Vault integration in HACS.
I have last hassio o.s. (core-2021.1.5, supervisor-2021.01.7)ā€¦
Why ?

It is there, I can see it even on new install.

thankā€™s. work

Hi Tomaaeā€¦ I installed the component, it creates the integration with the name, but I donā€™t see any entities. I also tried changing the port to 81 as recommended in the comments. But nothing to do. Do you have any suggestions? I have OMV 5 and I removed the ticks on use SSL and verify SSL certificate. The second Pi 4 with the nas is connected in wifi. Thanks so much.

Got OMV integration installed in HA, but all entities are labeled as ā€œunavailableā€. Rebooted HA and OMV, same thing. Do I need to change a setting in OMV for this integration to work?

ScreenHunter 115

ScreenHunter 117

OMV 5

Check your HA core log. My guess would be wrong access rights.