OpenWeatherMap forecast low temperature

Hello,

OK, rewrote to remove my spastic stream of thought…

I’m trying to figure out how to get a value on sensor.openweathermap_forecast_temperature_low. It currently always shows “unknown”. I searched the forum and found this post that says to set the Mode to “onecall_daily” instead of “hourly”, even though the documentation says to use “hourly”.

The last comment in that post claimed it solved their missing forecast low. But when I made that change, everything stopped working and I got an Invalid API key error.

I dug some more and found other forum posts that said there’s some issue with older keys working with the v3.0 API, so I created a new key, and the integration would not even accept that one, claiming it was an invalid key. Thankfully, I did not delete my old key.

I’ve reverted to my original config and everything works except the forecast low sensor.

How do I get this value to come through?

EDIT: I also found this: Integration Openweathermap: forecast_temperature_low unknown · Issue #115935 · home-assistant/core · GitHub but it has not gotten any response yet.

Thanks,

I’m also getting an unknown value for the low forecast temp and it never shows anything.

one more with same scenario. Any idea? for me is not a critical thing, i just what to know how to handle or if make sense to remove this entity for the integration.

thanks