OpenZWave Beta custom configurations folder/drivers

How do I point OZWB to a customer configurations folder? Without being able to load inovelli drivers, my scenes are not being seen.

I had to add the following in my configuration.yaml when using the older Z wave integration. How do I do this with OZWB?

zwave:
usb_path: /dev/ttyUSB0
config_path: /config/ozwave/config

Same question myself. Inovelli/Minoston modules fight over Manufacturer ID 0312. Just need to know how to get to the config files I guess to adjust this.

All Inovelli products should currently be supported by default (aside for the fan controller), so you don’t need to install any config files. The instructions Inovelli provides are for the old zwave integration.

Scenes are available using the ozw.scene_activated event.

@freshcoast thanks!

@freshcoast

Do you know what this scene count is in the user values of openzwave beta?

Weird things are happening. So If I setup node red to listen for ozw.scene_activated and I press down 3 times on the switch, i see it in debug. But if I then press up once (light turns on), and then press down 3 times again, no scene is registed in debug.

BUT

if I press down twice, that scene is registered. And then if I press down 3 times again, the scene is registered.

I then noticed these user values seem to be changing and wonder if thats conflicting or something.

You have to wait 3 or 5 seconds for the scene to clear before activating the same scene again.

Well i waited 5 MINUTES, tried 3 taps down and nothing in node red debug.

So check this sequence out. I am waiting 1 minute between each one.

So heres my OZW Beta UI screen. Take note of Scene 1, Scene 2, Scene 3

Wait 1 minute and press DOWN 3X. Scene does not activate (a different light should turn off)

Wait 1 more minute, press UP 1X.

Wait 1 more minutes, press DOWN 3x again. Scene does not activate.

Wait 1 more minute, press DOWN 2x. Notice Scene 1 changes to Pressed 2 times

Wait 1 more minutes, press DOWN 3x. Scene finally activates (light in other room turns off). Notice Scene 1 changes to press 3 times.

Its almost as if the scene I am trying to activate is already in Scene 1 or Scene 2, it will not activate. I must turn on a different scene, and then go back to the one I really want to do. I dont get it.