Opower has no entities

I have had Opower (PECO) integration installed for a while now and it worked well, until about a week ago. Since that time, I have no entities at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but no change. Is anyone else experiencing this? Has something permanently changed?

I also have no entities for PECO.

1 Like

I just got an email from PECO yesterday that after the beginning of the year, they will be changing our account numbers. I wonder if there are backend changes going on that are interfering with Opower at the moment?

That could be it. I downloaded data from PECO green button and you cannot select past Dec 5 in the calendar.

Coming back around to this today, I deleted the Opower integration and set it up again. The entities are populating now.

Again, for a few weeks now, I have no entities, despite a delete/restore. Anyone else having similar? Is it time to delete this integration and move on?

Account numbers changed for PECO recently, so I wonder if the integration needs to be updated.

1 Like

I had disabled the integration a little bit ago, so I just reenabled and reconfigured it. I also do not have entities.

Iā€™m assuming it has something to do with the changes PECO made to their own systems.

1 Like