Optimising Givenergy Settings for Octopus Flux

Hi there,

I would like to set up our Givenergy inverter as follows in order to maximise the benefits of Octopus Flux:

02:00-05:00 Charge batteries from grid
05:00-16:00 Priority 1 - use solar to meet home demand. then charge batteries, then export to grid
Priority 2 - use battery to meet home demand
Priority 3 - use grid to meet home demand
16:00-19:00 Priority 1 - use solar to meet home demand and export to grid down to 50% battery charge (Note 1)
Priority 2 - use battery to meet home demand down to 4% battery charge
19:00-02:00 Priority 1 - use solar to meet home demand, then charge batteries, then export to grid
Priority 2 - use battery to meet home demand

Note 1: 50% minimum charge (9.5kWh) estimated to be sufficient charge to meet home demand until import from grid starts at 02:00

It doesn’t however look as if I can do with via the current Givenergy app as, from my experience to date, this either allows for charging between 02:00-05:00 or export from 16:00-19:00, but not both!

Although I can obviously achieve this by using the quick setting buttons as and when required during the day, I am wondering if there is a way to automate this, maybe via some sort of add on programme?

Hope this makes sense and that someone out there can point me in the right direction!

Best regards

Big Vern