Option to enable/disable power production in Ephase Envoy

Hello, I have a dynamic energy contract. it sometimes happens that the energy price is negative and that you have to pay for power that you supply back to the grid.

I wish to be able to switch off my solar panel system via Home Assistant. When I log into the Envoy locally and go to the installer section, I have the option to enable or disable production. I wonder if this can also be implemented in the integration or via the Enphase API or something.

This would be amazing. Follow!

1 Like

Iā€™m also interested in being able to turn-off/on the power production, due to a dynamic energy contract. Roughly more then 110 hours of negative prices so far.

1 Like

With great interestā€¦ upvoted and Following

That would be awesome

1 Like

Found it: GitHub - vincentwolsink/home_assistant_enphase_envoy_installer: This is a HACS custom integration for enphase envoys with firmware version 7.X. To be used with your installer/DIY account.

3 Likes

I still have a 4 firmware on my envoy-s, any options to stop the power production? Besides to upgrade to 7, with the cloud authenticationā€¦

The firmware 7 was forced on my envoy today, so I will have to use the cloud based login unfortunatelyā€¦

A warning for anyone trying to switch from the official Enphase integration to this HACS version: the HACS integration downloads into the same folder in your HA machine that the official integration sits in. The HACS integration will however currently not start with the configuration created by the official integration still in place. Your existing Enphase integration will break when you download the HACS version.

I was not able to get the HACS Enphase integration to load successfully in my setup due to this problem. If anyone has any suggestions how to still get it working those are very welcome, as I would like to be able to automatically disable my solar production when negative rates are active.

The best option however would of course be if the official Enphase integration would provide a switch that can be used to toggle power production from Home Assistant. This request is set to ā€˜Solvedā€™, whereas the official Enphase integration does not provide the switch, and the HACS integration does not work (for me). Can this request somehow be ā€˜unsolvedā€™?

I have tried to install the HACS Enphase custom integration mentioned here on a ā€œfresh installedā€ HAOS version.
But when I try to configure I get ā€œdevice already configuredā€.
Anyone seen that?
Help much appreciated.

Hi There,

I need some help here. I donā€™t see the power production enabled switch. When I log in the local web interface and press installer, I get an authentication error. So what I need is an installer account.

Unfortunately my installer went bankrupt a few weeks ago. There is a possibility to connect my system to another installer, and ask them for more rights, so I can switch off production. Does anyone know a cooperative installer in the Netherlands? Region Utrecht would be nice.

Or is there an other possibility to get installer rights on this interface?

Thanks in advance!

Remi

Las ergens dat username:envoy
Pw : serie nummer van de gateway

Solved it! I created a ā€˜do it yourself accountā€™ and contacted enphase. I asked them to remove the installer account and add my diy account which they did.
Thank you Enphase!