Overkiz API and Somfy API

I see that the Tahoma switch is in stock again after a long time.

Are there more people who want to join with me to buy it for @imick so that he can develop it for us?

I’ll donate (free of any obligations) if there’s a link but I couldn’t find one.

1 Like

Same! Would love to get the local API fully up and running!

1 Like

Thanks folks. If you want to donate, here our links:

@imick is the most active currently.

1 Like

Hi and thanks for the great work !
Is there any plan to integrate water_heater entities in the official Home Assistant Overkiz integration ?
I saw some warnings in the Overkiz custom component on boot, so I wonder if it is maintained anymore.
I have a Cozy Touch with a Thermor water heater.

The plan is still to migrate this, however time constraints (and the speed of core reviews) have slowed this down. Any particular device that you would like to see?

Hello,

Can you share some information how you control your heatpump via NodeRed or Curl?

I am figuring out how to control it, but do not have any API details.

Many thanks

Please create a separate topic for your query. This is not related to the Overkiz integration.

Hi,
I’m trying to use this integration with my Tahoma Rail Din V2 but got an error during config_flow :

Logger: pyoverkiz.enums.gateway
Source: custom_components/overkiz/config_flow.py:123
Integration: Overkiz
First occurred: 11 octobre 2022 Ă  23:29:56 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 11 octobre 2022 Ă  23:41:37

Unsupported value 108 has been returned for <enum 'GatewayType'>

And other one :

Cette erreur provient d'une intégration personnalisée

Logger: homeassistant.config_entries
Source: custom_components/overkiz/__init__.py:64
Integration: Overkiz
First occurred: 11 octobre 2022 Ă  23:29:56 (2 occurrences)
Last logged: 11 octobre 2022 Ă  23:41:49

Error setting up entry gateway-2203-3375-0092.local:8443 for overkiz
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 365, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
  File "/config/custom_components/overkiz/__init__.py", line 64, in async_setup_entry
    token = entry.data[CONF_TOKEN]
KeyError: 'token'

I think my Boxtype is not recognised!

Hi, indeed we don’t support this value. We can easily fix this. I was not aware of such V2.
This is another device from this one?

By the way, I see you are using the custom_component and not the Core integration. Any reason for this? We didn’t update the former since several month.

Indeed, it is this one.
https://www.somfypro.fr/produits/solutions-connectees/box-domotiques/tahoma-rail-din-s
I’m not using core because the local api was not accessible though the core integration.
I downloaded entire github repository yesteday and drop overkiz folder in my HA docker.

Hello, ok, but do you know where I can find the details? I searched along this forum and other forum but this looks like the place where most of the knowledge is.

Many thanks!!

I don’t see why not: but can you have multiple Somfy Switch’s all in local api mode, work with home assistant (I would need two because upstairs won’t be reachable otherwise probably)

(btw @hspjanssen best to just make a separate issue about it. And provide more info in there; such as the exact box you have and what the brand and model type of your boiler is)

Also I donated 15 euro’s to each of you. I know it’s not much. But I’m very excited to have my Somfy/Velux devices locally controlled

1 Like

I am afraid that you will need two Somfy accounts for this, since I don’t think you can link two Somfy hubs to the same account
 Are you sure that you need two hubs? The coverage of IO is pretty good in my situation, so I would first give it a try.

What is the correct way to try the local mode integration ? Is it as outlined here: Overkiz API and Somfy API - #1829 by Mariusthvdb or is there another method ?

Thanks all for your donations. I was able to purchase the Somfy TaHoma Switch and add it to my Home Assistant. No devices yet, but I will have a look at Marktplaats/Ebay for a cheap Somfy Power Plug.

Having a hub will help at least for the development, since I don’t have to use VPN’s to remote places anymore, or borrow credentials.

I am thinking about creating a separate topic for this, to split the discussion and testing. There are still some design decisions that have to be taken, since my initial PR does not support all scenarios.

In this issue there is also a method where the pull request custom component is used, but the way of @Mariusthvdb will work as well.

1 Like

I’ve tried to use your update from here by upgrading pyoverkiz. I’m still stucked with token

Error setting up entry gateway-2203-3375-0092.local:8443 for overkiz
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/config_entries.py", line 365, in async_setup
    result = await component.async_setup_entry(hass, self)
  File "/config/custom_components/overkiz/__init__.py", line 64, in async_setup_entry
    token = entry.data[CONF_TOKEN]
KeyError: 'token

I don’t know how to deal with it!
Tried to rollback to older version but still not working.
By the way, I tried to activate on somfy connect but I can’t activate my product : tahoma.pin.wrong_product_V2_RAIL_DIN

I have this Tahoma hub: Tahoma | Somfy

I have followed the instructions in Overkiz API and Somfy API - #1829 by Mariusthvdb

But I receive the same error as seen in: Overkiz API and Somfy API - #1879 by HpNoTiQ

KeyError: 'token'

Please use the core integration for now, which uses the cloud API.

We will be creating a separate topic to discuss the local API soon.

1 Like

@HpNoTiQ @robjameslee since you are testing the local API (which is in a very early release). Can you perhaps add your context here: Implement Somfy local API in Overkiz integration · Issue #69558 · home-assistant/core (github.com).

Please share logs + diagnostics + what you face.