Overkiz integration - Local API [Development / Testers topic]

seeing that on a regular base with my garage door, (open while being closed) and only happening after it actually has been open.

closing it (even though closed in real life already) fixed the state in that case immediately

btw this is with the core integration, not any experimental.

The same issue here

Hi, how can I change the address of the used hub? I would like to change it from name to IP.

Did you get a fix for this? I have the exact same issue and it happens almost daily.

Hi, is it possible to switch from Cloud API to Local API ? Thank you.

No it happens only a few times by me.

I have changed nothing (yes my network was completely changed by tp-link
Omada but it have even with this new hardware one time the problem)

Hi, I switched to local access and it works but is there a way to completely disable or remove Somfy cloud access?
When I use the official app (TaHoma) and when Iā€™m not connected with my wifi network itā€™s still functioning like before. Yes I could remove the app, but the somfy box/hub still doing something with the cloud I guess (updates?)

To use ā€˜localā€™ you still need an access token that is being checked with Somfy servers first. So, basically the Tahoma will always first communicate with Somfy services. And yes, it needs the (firmware) updates as well.

In the cloud API we have the battery level of the sun

but the battery level isnā€™t available in the local API

Should it be possible to have this data for the diagnostic of the batteries?

Thank you for your work on the integration!
I recently bought the Tahoma switch, installed the app and managed to get my sunscreen and two rolling shutters connected.
I followed the steps in the link provided when switching on the developer mode and made the connection in HA with the Overkiz integration on local API.
I had to change the IP and restart the Tahoma switch (replaced my router), but it never came up again.
When I try to make the connection again, I get a message ā€œFailed to connectā€.

The switch is working and pingable, DNS records are correct, I can connect it via cloud api so the switch is working and connected. Alse my Somfy login is working, so the credentials are ok.
I canā€™t find any attempt to connect in de HA logging.

Does anyone have any idea where to look? Itā€™s all working with the cloud api, so I can rule out most of the components.
Does anyone know why I have to go through the steps with REST api to generate a token when I donā€™t seem to need any when connecting with the Overkiz integration?

Thanks in advance!