OZWCP Missing directorys @ make

Hi all, super new to this so sorry if any of this is stupid!

I used the AIO installer and got Zwave working OK but wanted to get in to the OZWCP.
Been following the instructions here; https://lickthesalt.com/2016/04/11/compiling-open-zwave-control-panel-on-a-raspberry-pi-3/

But when making the OZWCP i get the below errors and have no idea what to do? Can anyone help?

pi@raspberrypi:~/open-zwave-control-panel $ make
g++ -c -Wall -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-inline -Wno-format -g -DDEBUG -ggdb -O0 -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src/command_classes/ -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src/value_classes/ -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src/platform/ -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src/platform/unix -I …/open-zwave/cpp/tinyxml/ -I /usr/local/include/ -o ozwcp.o ozwcp.cpp
g++ -c -Wall -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-inline -Wno-format -g -DDEBUG -ggdb -O0 -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src/command_classes/ -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src/value_classes/ -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src/platform/ -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src/platform/unix -I …/open-zwave/cpp/tinyxml/ -I /usr/local/include/ -o webserver.o webserver.cpp
g++ -c -Wall -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-inline -Wno-format -g -DDEBUG -ggdb -O0 -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src/command_classes/ -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src/value_classes/ -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src/platform/ -I …/open-zwave/cpp/src/platform/unix -I …/open-zwave/cpp/tinyxml/ -I /usr/local/include/ -o zwavelib.o zwavelib.cpp
g++ -o ozwcp -g ozwcp.o webserver.o zwavelib.o …/open-zwave/libopenzwave.a /usr/local/lib/libmicrohttpd.a -pthread -framework IOKit -framework CoreFoundation -lresolv
g++: error: IOKit: No such file or directory
g++: error: CoreFoundation: No such file or directory
g++: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-framework’
g++: error: unrecognized command line option ‘-framework’
Makefile:71: recipe for target ‘ozwcp’ failed
make: *** [ozwcp] Error 1

As you’ll see in the comments on that post, you have to comment out the five Mac lines in the Makefile and uncomment the three Linux lines.

# for Linux uncomment out next three lines
LIBZWAVE := $(wildcard $(OPENZWAVE)/*.a)
LIBUSB := -ludev
LIBS := $(LIBZWAVE) $(GNUTLS) $(LIBMICROHTTPD) -pthread $(LIBUSB) -lresolv

# for Mac OS X comment out above 2 lines and uncomment next 5 lines
#ARCH := -arch i386 -arch x86_64
#CFLAGS += $(ARCH)
#LIBZWAVE := $(wildcard $(OPENZWAVE)/cpp/lib/mac/*.a)
#LIBUSB := -framework IOKit -framework CoreFoundation
#LIBS := $(LIBZWAVE) $(GNUTLS) $(LIBMICROHTTPD) -pthread $(LIBUSB) $(ARCH) -lresolv

Tha AIO installer includes the control panel already - as mentioned here:

To launch the OZWCP web application:

• Make sure Home Assistant is not running! So stop that first
  • Login to Raspberry Pi ssh pi@your_raspberry_pi_ip
  • Change to the ozwcp directory cd /srv/homeassistant/src/open-zwave-control-panel/
  • Launch the control panel sudo ./ozwcp -p 8888
  • Open a web browser to http://your_pi_ip:8888
  • Specify your zwave controller, for example /dev/ttyACM0 and hit initialize