Ozwcp thwarted by watchdog?

I was trying to setup associations between zwave devices. following some guidance I found to use ozwcp instead of home assistant I launched ozwcp which says it shutsdown hass (so the device is available/cache isn’t written two with two instances). Seems this doesn’t work as ozwcp was behaving oddly and looking in the logs latter I think the watchdog was ‘fixing’ it for me. Now hass is behaving oddly (zwave never completely starts… worried I’ve corrupted something :frowning: )

20-08-08 23:29:29 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.api.security] /core/stop access from core_ssh
20-08-08 23:29:29 INFO (SyncWorker_0) [supervisor.docker.interface] Stop homeassistant application
20-08-08 23:29:49 INFO (SyncWorker_1) [supervisor.docker.addon] Start Docker add-on 13861ffc/armv7-addon-ozwcp with version 1.1.2
20-08-08 23:30:48 WARNING (MainThread) [supervisor.misc.tasks] Watchdog found a problem with Home Assistant Docker!
20-08-08 23:30:48 INFO (SyncWorker_4) [supervisor.docker.interface] Start homeassistant/raspberrypi3-homeassistant
20-08-08 23:31:37 INFO (MainThread) [supervisor.homeassistant] Updated Home Assistant API token

You could try restoring a snapshot of a working OZW (add-on) or just reinstall it and let it fully repopulate. I had to do the latter quite a few times already.

Yeah, I tried restoring from backup, I had to fix ecobee by configuring (it wasn’t getting data) and my flo integration is now only getting valve status and valve switch (no pressure, temperature or mode). I did get my zwave back.