Paid Assistance

I have my home assistant installed and it is up and running. I have two integrations that flat do not want to work. I do not get reply’s to my messages posted for questions. I would like to pay someone to help with my integration issues.

Issues are:

1. Aqara camera hub will not pair with the homekit controller integration with Home Assistant.
  2. Shelly Wifi button integration does not create the entities for events and clicks. It just creates on/off and battery level devices/entities.

I have exhausted all online resources. I have googled and researched every possible solution. I cannot find any solution for these items.

I am at the point that I need a Home Assistant expert to help me.

Can anybody refer me to somebody or does anybody want to help me? I understand the person will need to be compensated for their time.

I found your question regarding the Shelly button (posted just 2 days ago). Where’s your question for the camera hub and Homekit Device integration (formerly known as Homekit Controller)?

1 Like

I will post it later today.

I recently started a venture to address this gap in the open source home automation realm. My company is called My OZ Smart House Focused on the Australian market but open to clients worldwide. Feel free to reach out if you have questions!

Hi Fredr,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin