Paid support available?

Hi

Is there paid support for HA available?

I was using the Enphase integration, then it broke when Enphase randomly upgraded by controller. So I moved to the HACS version. A couple of months later the official Enphase integration got some massive updates (thank you!). But when I migrated back to that, the entities had changed names and the units changed from W to kW. So all my historic data got lost.
So I messed around for a while trying to get the units right, flipping between W and kW to try and get some template entities at the right scale and make my graphs work again. Now the Energy dashboard shows 2 billion kW consumed at 8am this morning. Can’t figure out how to fix it. I tried the stuff here Correcting incorrect energy statistics - #9 by distel and think i broke it further. Would happily pay someone who could hop on a Zoom call and teach me what to do to fix it.

1 Like

Not from Nabu Casa for now ! Only paid support you can get is from a company that already uses HA for its customers or some guys working with HA and ready to sell services but not sure we are many doing it for now :confused:

1 Like

Something we are researching for our customers.
(We sell hardware that is supported by HA)

We’ve been asked where to get Lovelace design services from, which I’m guessing that would include setting up graphs etc.

Have you tried looking on Fivrr or UpWork ?

https://www.upwork.com/en-gb/ab/profiles/search/?q=homeassistant

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query=home%20assistant%20dashboard&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=9a00b7858637d72b52d185d77a452081&search_in=everywhere&search-autocomplete-original-term=home%20assistant%20dashboard

Clearly these are not connected to HA officially and engaging anyone is entirely at your own risk.

Backup, Backup, Backup etc etc

1 Like

huh. i should have thought of that. Will try there. Thanks

1 Like

Can you let me know how you get on please?

I recently started a venture to address this gap in the open source home automation realm. My company is called My OZ Smart House

Focused on the Australian market but open to clients worldwide. Feel free to reach out if you have questions!

1 Like