Pairing Tuya Led Controller

Hi Guys,

I got this Tuya led controller off Aliexpress, but i cant seem to get it to pair, how do i force it to enter pairing mode? I can power it up, and it runs the “breathing” sequence on the led strip. But no joy when i look in Zigbee2Mqtt for newly paired devices. (Pairing is enabled)

Any luck getting it to work?
I had couple of this as well. I managed to pair them, but it didnt “breath”. I had to switch on and off a couple of times from the power source. i.e the 12vdc input. and have the led connected (with the led connected, it ensure that the residual power left in it were drained off. That’s my assumption).

I realized that the controller goes into pairing mode when it turns on and and ‘snap’ off.
Which means, when i power it on (by providing 12vdc), the LED stays on. And then remove it, and apply 12vdc again. I know it goes into pairing mode when i gave it power, but the controller cuts the power to the led off in a ‘snap’.

But i have another problem after having it paired. During regular use, from time to time, at random instances, when i turn it on, it comes on and snap off. I am still trying to find a solution to it.

guys, i have 5 of this controller. how can i pair it to my sonoff dongle??

Looking at the picture it looks like the pair with th tuya app. or the Smartlife app. Just a thought do they need the Zigbee bridge???

I’ve been really happy with these (https://www.m.nu/dimmer-zigbee/led-controller-mini-dimmer-sc-cct-rgb-rgbw-rgbcct). They are about 5x as expensive.