Panasonic Comfort Cloud to control Heatpumps and Airconditions

Thank You @Reik :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi,

this morning when I restarted Home Assistant I got the following error for panasonic climate cloud:
Logger: homeassistant.components.climate
Source: custom_components/panasonic_ac/climate.py:71
Integration: Klimat (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 10:14:25 (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:14:25

Error while setting up panasonic_ac platform for climate

Traceback (most recent call last): 
File "/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py", line 193, in _async_setup_platform await asyncio.shield(task)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 57, in run result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs) File "/config/custom_components/panasonic_ac/climate.py", line 71, in setup_platform api.login() 
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pcomfortcloud/session.py", line 103, in login self._get_groups() 
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/pcomfortcloud/session.py", line 153, in _get_groups raise ResponseError(response.status_code, response.text) pcomfortcloud.session.ResponseError: Invalid response, status code: 502 - Data: <html> <head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head> <body> <center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center> <hr><center>nginx</center> </body> </html>

Anybody have the same problem?

Seems to be solved, now it works again :slight_smile:

What an unstable mess. The app sucks, the HA integrations fails… (probably panasonics fault)

I tried removing the integration and then adding it again but I get “Unexpected error creating device.”

Logging in to the comfort cloud website still works: https://csapl.pcpf.panasonic.com/Account/Top/

My integration did the same

Had the same issue. Seems like Panasonic changed something, so the login by the pcomfortcloud module fails. It’s fixed now in pcomfortcloud (https://github.com/lostfields/python-panasonic-comfort-cloud/issues/33), updating this components dependency to version 0.0.17 of pcomfortcloud in manifest.json fixed it for me.

Thanks for that! Got it working again :slight_smile:

Hello,
Everytime there’s an update on panasonic cc on HACS, my thermostat on homekit stops (no answer).
I have to make the update to make it work again, is it normal?
Thanks

Panasonic_cc is broken, from error log it seems that there is some sort of update on Panasonic side.

Logger: homeassistant.components.websocket_api.http.connection
Source: custom_components/panasonic_cc/panasonic.py:23
Integration: Home Assistant WebSocket API (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 7:51:41 AM (4 occurrences)
Last logged: 7:51:53 AM
[140199811433760] Invalid response, status code: 401 - Data: {“message”:“New version app has been published”,“code”:4106}

1 Like

This is now fixed. Amazingly fast response!
Many thanks!

I’m also getting this error.

Seem that Panasonic has again updated their service. There is no update to the integration (yet?), but a simple workaround by editing manifest.json

see

and

EDIT. Noticed that there is also now an update addressing this issue.

The update is already available. Super fast!! Many thanks guys

i installed this https://github.com/sockless-coding/panasonic_cc but where to find configuration? Where to set the cloud account to it?

I installed the integration succesfully. I get the entities (e.g. inside temperature) but no data. Anybody else has this issue?

Error: Failed to call service climate/set_hvac_mode. Invalid response, status code: 500 - Data: {“message”:“Adapter Communication error”,“code”:5005}

Thanks!

Guess you uesed it for your HeatPump ? The heatpump goes to a different cloud after logging in, which isn’t supported by this plugin.

Sorry for an old bump. But just had a new Panasonic AC installed. When I try using the Custom Component. I get a 403 Forbidden error in the logs. I tried running the pcomfortcloud python module directly and I get exactly r the same error.
Any idea how do I fix this?

You are better off using HACS to maintain this. There was a hiccup (403) with the panasonic site (keeps changing rules) but the latest integration installed via HACS works again.

Hi,
I have just tried to installed home Assistant and wanted to integrate my panasonic heat pump but I get the following error in he log?
Logger: homeassistant.components.climate
Source: custom_components/panasonic_ac/climate.py:113
Integration: Climate (documentation, issues)
First occurred: 10:20:14 AM (1 occurrences)
Last logged: 10:20:14 AM

panasonic_ac: Error on device update!
File “/config/custom_components/panasonic_ac/climate.py”, line 109, in update
data= self._api.get_device(self._device[‘id’])
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pcomfortcloud/session.py”, line 274, in get_device
raise ResponseError(response.status_code, response.text)
pcomfortcloud.session.ResponseError: Invalid response, status code: 403 - Data: {“message”:“Have no authority to the request”,“code”:4300}

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:

File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity_platform.py”, line 477, in _async_add_entity
await entity.async_device_update(warning=False)
File “/usr/src/homeassistant/homeassistant/helpers/entity.py”, line 702, in async_device_update
await task
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 58, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/config/custom_components/panasonic_ac/climate.py”, line 113, in update
data = self._api.get_device(self._device[‘id’])
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.10/site-packages/pcomfortcloud/session.py”, line 274, in get_device
raise ResponseError(response.status_code, response.text)
pcomfortcloud.session.ResponseError: Invalid response, status code: 500 - Data: {“message”:“Adapter Communication error”,“code”:5005}

Any one have any solution to this?

I have no problem logging into the cloud via my browser to Panasonic cloud with the same user and password?

The 403 HTTP error is because panasonic keeps changing their interface, you may have to upgrade pcomfortcloud which is used under the cover from the panasonic integration. As recommended before if you manage panasonic via HACS, then is will be a lot easier.