Passive BLE monitor stops working with home assistant upgrade

I had the Passive BLE monitor integration working fabulously with 2021.12.9 and when I upgraded to 2021.12.10 it stopped. Restoring from my backup did not get it working again. If I try running a scan on the Host OS (supervised install using Diet-Pi on Pine64A) I see nothing either so I’m not sure if there is some configuration that has been effected by this?

Even tried buying a second radio and the problem persists.

Here is the radio I am using:
TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter for PC, 5.0 Bluetooth Dongle Receiver (UB500)https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09DMP6T22/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_GNV2YENRNG6516S04SZK?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Any advice for how to troubleshoot this further?

Thanks,
Devan

I have exactly the same issue, with the same adapter (UB500). It broke with 2021.12.10 and it is still not working with 2022.2.6. Running on the terminal buetoothctl scan on used to show my mi temperature sensors, which are no longer picked up. No bluetooth devices are picked up at all. Any ideas on how to solve the issues?

Thank you in advance.

Same issue here, I am on HAOS 2022.2.6 and bought the TP-Link UB500 to replace my ESP32 BLE-Tracker setup. I can see the Dongle in HAOS, but when cannot detect neither BT nor BLE devices.

Any solution available?

SAME HERE , just stopped working

Hi all, I have the same problem. I tried different adapters with the same results. I think the problem comes since the HAOs 7.0 update

I found this web and buy the Sabrent USB Bluetooth 4.0 Micro Adapter. With this all is working again with core, supervisor and OS updated

Anyone who has a TP-Link UB500 might want to try this solution: