I don’t know if it possible but requiring a password/PIN before toggling some switches or opening a view (tab) would be a excellent feature.
Even an unsecured feature (like a child lock) to prevent the accidental toggle of a switch would be helpful.
- Preventing the accidental opening of the garage door.
- Preventing the accidental disconnection of a protected load.
- Locking the alarm system.
- Having an entire view password protected: climate control, set of switches, IP cameras etc.
- Having a password protected view in case there are multiple users.