Permanent Notification with status changes

Hi everyone,

couldn’t found any topic like this so i open this one and hopefully someone can help me.

I want a permanent Notification from the Home Assistant App where i can see if any window is open or all are closed.

I have the Bosch Smart Home system running which has this Notification:

I can see if a window or door is open.
For my basement i dont have the Bosch sensors. So is it possible to do something like in the Screenshot?

I know this will only Work, If there is a solution, in my WLAN but i only need it for the local use. I want to have the fastest access to the window and door Status in the basement and having a permanent Notification on my screen is the best solution i can Imagine.

Maybe some of you have a solution or other suggestions
Thanks

Sure it is possible.
Place some sensors, and then you can se their status in HA in many ways.
I’ll suggest HA, zigbee2mqtt and Xiaomi Mi door and window sensors.

i know, i have exact these setup you mentioned.
But how can i implement a “permanent notifcation” that is always on my Android Phone with the status “all windows closed” or “window x, window y and window z is open”. All notifications i get from Home Assistant are new one’s, i think? So if the status of window x changes than i get the first notification. If window y status changes than i get the second notification <- that is not what i want. I want all these notifications in one so the one notification gets “updates” (i hope you know what i mean)

Is that possible?

I think this might be what you’re looking for:

1 Like

Read the docs on the companion and read up on persistent notifications. In fact read that whole page on notification basics, had info on everything you want.