Permanent state change

Hello everyone,
I just switched from ZHA to Zigbee2MQTT but I have a lot of problems with all my sensors. They are constantly changing from unavailable to their values…
As a result, HA takes a very long time to register in the database…
I must have forgotten a setting or something :slightly_smiling_face:
Do you know where I screwed up?
Thank you all and have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:
and sorry for my english :-p

Why did you switch from ZHA? If you were having problems there too it suggests a Zigbee issue rather than one relating to the integration. The most common (working from HA outwards) are:

• Unstable power supply
  • Interference relating to the installation (Zigbee stick too close to other equipment)
  • Interference from a noisy environment (wi-fi, neighbour’s wi-fi, smart utility meters)
  • Weak mesh (not enough routers, too much reliance on direct connections between sensors and the coordinator)

The last is the most common source of problems, by quite a long way.

Anyway, to comment sensibly we need a lot more information about your setup. Perhaps you could describe it in your own language, then run that through Google translate to turn it into English?

Alternatively, there are a number of websites and Facebook groups in other languages.

Well, problem “solved”
in the z2m debug I had every 10seconds :
Received MQTT message on ‘homeassistant/status’ with data ‘offline’
Received MQTT message on ‘homeassistant/status’ with data ‘online’

For the test I deleted the other MQTT users and no more problems… strange… so for the moment I’m leaving only z2m on the mqtt broker. I’ll try to see why if I put another user on mqtt it blocks :slightly_smiling_face:
So problem on MQTT and not on Z2M

Almost all my MQTT integrations use the same mqtt user : Zigbee2MQTT, about 60 Tasmota devices, 2 ESPRfLinks, 2 OpenMQTTgateways, and probably some I did’t think about. Just make sure they all use a different client-id.

Indeed, duplicate client_id :slight_smile: . Thanks for your comment!