Persistent HA instability with Zigbee and RFXCom

Hello,

I have a lot of instability in my Home Assistant system since I have migrated all my devices from my previous box. I have to reboot it once or twice a day and it is just unreliable. I’m not sure yet, but it seems to be a conflict between zigbee and RFXCom.

My setup is:

• HA with HASSIO installed on an ODROID with updated versions and classic addons (Samba, Node-red, SSH, etc)
  • A ZWAve gen5 Aerotec key with ZWaveJS integration (20 devices)
  • A RFXCOM key and the RFXCOM RFXtrx integration (20 devices)
  • A CONBEE II key and Zigbee Home Automation integration (12 devices)
  • Plus a lot of other devices and objects connected in ethernet.

On RFXCOM, I have Somfy shutters in RTS, but also Oregon temperature sensors and Chacon door sensors. They generate a lot of traffic and events, so this could explain the problem.

Everything works fine for a while after reboot, then I get this error in the logs:

2021-05-04 15:49:00 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] No response to 'Command.write_parameter' command with seq id '0x79'
2021-05-04 15:49:00 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.zigbee.application] No watchdog response
2021-05-04 15:49:12 ERROR (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.uart] Lost serial connection: device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)
2021-05-04 15:49:12 WARNING (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.api] Serial '/dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden_elektronik_ingenieurtechnik_GmbH_ConBee_II_DE2404514-if00' connection lost unexpectedly: device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)
2021-05-04 15:49:17 ERROR (MainThread) [zigpy_deconz.uart] Lost serial connection: device reports readiness to read but returned no data (device disconnected or multiple access on port?)
Unexpected transmit confirm for request id 18, Status: TXStatus.NWK_ROUTE_DISCOVERY_FAILED

After that, the zigbee devices or/and RFXCom devices do not work anymore. And it is just a disaster for the heating and the security of the house.

Does anyone have an idea or a suggestion?