PhantomJS on Hass.io

Dear All,

I run a Home Assistant 0.75.2 on Hassio platform (supervisor version 123 HassOS 1.9) with Raspy 3B. Great product !!!

I have sucesfully install the Grafana Add-On and I have created some panels with no trouble.
When I try to share a panel in PNG format I have this error:

lvl=eror msg="executable not found" logger=rendering executable=/usr/share/grafana/tools/phantomjs/phantomjs
lvl=eror msg="Rendering failed - PhantomJS isn't included in arm build per default" logger=context userId=1 orgId=1 uname=admin error="PhantomJS executable not found"

Looking with google I understood that there are some issue on PanthomJS with Docker and Alpine Linux (Hassio System).

Is there a way to install PanthomJS component on Hassio with manual action or using add-on Hassio facility?

Many thanks in advance
Umberto

Since you already use an add-on for this, I would suggest creating a bug report/feature request in the repository you got it from or asking it in the Grafana add-on topic.
If it’s the one from ‘hassio-addons’, look here: Home Assistant Community Add-on: Grafana
You will notice someone else already asked about it, give developers some time to answer.

Many thanks. I will do that.