Philips Air Purifier

I’ve got the same model. HA integration would be much appreciated :slight_smile:
Thanks!

Below interface from official Air Matters app:

I can help with testing what data is being send via network, even using wireshark or something like that.
However I’m not sure if there is any official API

Modes

Fan Speed

any news i would love to see philips air purifiers on hass

I am also very interested in this, but wouldn’t know where to start. Any ideas?

you can vote for API integration with Home Assistant on Philips innovation portal https://www.supplierinnovation.philips.com/node/2906

2 Likes

Tried accessing the innnovation idea, got access denied.
A while ago I was trying to integrate philips air purifier with Alexa smart home service, however found out that all API calls are encrypted. Unless something changed in the recent past this can only be done with Philips support…

Yo! :slight_smile:
I started working on the protocol a couple of days ago and after extracting the DH keys and using google I have found this :smile:

It works with all my air purifiers.
So we need to vrap this up into a Fan component :slight_smile:
3 Likes

HI,

To everyone interested- I created a Feature Request topic:

1 Like

I have a working component custom for this but it’s messy like hell :slight_smile: If you are intrested I can share it with you. But be aware I have never written in python before… :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought I will have the time and finish this in the future but that might not happen any time soon.
It works with Series 1 and 5. 3 should also be supported.

5 Likes

I will be much appreciated if you ca share it with me. Maybe will try to add something from me.

Yes please i would love to test and take part of it…:grinning:

Please share. Would be much appreciated!

Please share, I would love to test. :smiley:

Any progress here making a HA component, it looks like we’re inches away from having this up and running.
Which would not only be awesome because the default app is just a fancy remote control and allows no automation at all, but i think HA would also be the first hub to support integration with Philips air purifiers.

PS. I have an AC3829 purifier/humidifier combo, so i can also test if mode switching between “purifying”, “humidifying” or “both” works.

:+1:t2:

Also have a Philips AC3259/10 and would like this component up and running!

I second this. Bought one recently =)

Would like to take part as well.

Just got a Philips AC3259 and would also love this!

Would like to get this too. Just got a AC2889/10.

Hello!

I’ve tried to integrate it with Hamilton Beach 04386A, works fine for me! If the air start smelling nicotine, my purifier starts to fresh it quickly!
Ask me if you need any assistance!