Philips Air Purifier

Indeed it has cl in the log.

Any easy way to filter the logs for those components only?

2022-04-10 15:18:12 DEBUG (MainThread) [aioairctrl.coap.client] observation status: {"state":{"reported":{"name":"Bedroom","type":"AC3829","modelid":"AC3829/50","MCUBoot":true,"swversion":"1.4.0","DeviceVersion":"0.0.0","range":"Mario","Runtime":786342732,"rssi":-56,"wifilog":false,"free_memory":54768,"WifiVersion":"[email protected]","ProductId":"xxxxxxx","DeviceId":"xxxxxx","StatusType":"status","ConnectType":"Online","om":"1","pwr":"1","cl":false,"aqil":100,"uil":"1","dt":0,"dtrs":0,"mode":"A","func":"PH","rhset":50,"rh":49,"temp":24,"pm25":1,"iaql":1,"aqit":7,"aqit_ext":0,"ddp":"1","rddp":"0","err":0,"wl":100,"fltt1":"A3","fltt2":"C7","fltsts0":165,"fltsts1":3316,"fltsts2":3316,"wicksts":3316},"desired":null}}

Icons are solved, I have restarted the Android app and all looks good.

Hm, so the integration should see that and setup the switch. Let me take another look at the code. Maybe I made a mistake somewhere.

1 Like

I think it is missing here:

class PhilipsAC3829(PhilipsHumidifierMixin, PhilipsGenericCoAPFan):
    AVAILABLE_PRESET_MODES = {
        PRESET_MODE_ALLERGEN: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "A"},
        PRESET_MODE_AUTO: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "P"},
        PRESET_MODE_SLEEP: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "S", PHILIPS_SPEED: "s"},
    }
    AVAILABLE_SPEEDS = {
        SPEED_1: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "M", PHILIPS_SPEED: "1"},
        SPEED_2: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "M", PHILIPS_SPEED: "2"},
        SPEED_3: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "M", PHILIPS_SPEED: "3"},
        PRESET_MODE_TURBO: {PHILIPS_POWER: "1", PHILIPS_MODE: "M", PHILIPS_SPEED: "t"},
    }

you are totally right. I was confusing myself. Please try new version v0.9.3

I will update soon, meanwhile I added manually this at the end of that:

AVAILABLE_SWITCHES = [PHILIPS_CHILD_LOCK]

Restarted HA and now 16 entities show up including the switch.

By the way, the icons are really cool! :sunglasses: Nice job!

Edit: v0.9.3 works as well as expected. Thanks for the quick replies and the quick fix. This new version is really cool. I hope that the reloading of the component will be able to solve some of the disconnection issues without restarting HA.

I used air matters which no longer functions. Biggest challenge is setting up the purifier which can only be done whilst maintaining an internet connection. I used two mobile devices, one as a hotspot with the same SSID as my NoT network and the other connected to that same hotspot running air matters.

Past 3 months this has been running smoothly. Will install you revised version though! Curious. Will you be looking to add http protocol as well? I have two of the older purifiers.

Can I ask you guys a favour? Could you take a look at your device MAC address and the hostname the device tries to register on DHCP in your network?

I noticed that my two devices both call themselves mxchip and their MAC addresses both start with b0:f8:93:*. This seems to belong to the vendor of the wifi chip: MAC B0:F8:93 | MAC Address Lookup

If that is a pattern, I might be able to add autodiscovery to the integration.

• My device hostname is mxchip
  • I have a different hostname on the device

0 voters

• The MAC address starts with b0:f8:93
  • I have a different MAC address

0 voters

1 Like

My AC3033 starts with the same MAC as yours, I have changed the hostname manually since adding it, but mxchip does sound familiar.

My AC3259 is different, but thatā€™s older and doesnā€™t support CoAP.

Mine is an AC2889/10 and the MAC starts with 04:78:63. The device was bought October 2021.
Thanks for the great work! Finally I can delete the App and enjoy one place for everything.

After turning on the purifier by setting a preset mode the switches for light, preset, etc. still work but do not reflect the current setting.
After restarting Home Assistant everything is fine. Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce the error.

04:78:63 for my AC3829/10

This also belongs to mxchip: MAC 04:78:63 | MAC Address Lookup

What is the hostname of your devices?

mxchip, but I changed it in the DHCP server and on my local DNS. I always forgot which device it belonged to.

Now itā€™s Sauron. Because of the flaming red eye, set atop the tower ā€¦ seemed to be an appropriate name :sunglasses:

Got a AC3829 with b0:f8:93:*
and a AC1214 starting with 04:78:63:*
However, both are mxchip :wink:

Good job btw, I was about to dive in myself (and still might, as COAP occasionally still time out :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

please do. The CoAP connectivity is a real pain.

I suspect the issue is not within the philips repository, but one of the dependecies
Maybe this one, or even deeper

from aioairctrl import CoAPClient

if only i had some more time :thinking:

AC2889/10 . 04:78:63 . Shanghai MXCHIP Informationā€¦

AC3033/10 . 04:78:63 . Shanghai MXCHIP Informationā€¦

I have wrongly voted ā€œI have different hostnameā€¦ā€

Hi! I want to use this kongo09 purifier card. Use your integration too.
Copy paste the yaml and have problem with it.
Without any change get this:
philips

If change to my philips purifier entity get this error:

Where is the problem?
My purifier attributes:

Name

Living Room

Type

AC3858

Model ID

AC3858/50

Product ID

a90161ca13c111e9bc6802035962075e

Device ID

0adc1a12a3d611e9a1e3061302937820

Device version

Software version

Ms4311

Wifi version

[email protected]

Error code

49 153

Error

pre-filter must be cleaned

Language

EN

Preferred index

PM2.5

Runtime

9 days, 4:18:01
type or paste code here

The card doesnā€™t work with the new integration. Use the old integration from betaboon

You can change your vote by clicking image
:wink:

Donā€™t want to go back. Then I not use it. TY