Philips Dynalite integration - state reporting

Hey,

I have followed the post #22 here, It seems to work for the feedback, Other issue raised which is if you control it via HA then the switch it self do not update it means if you turn it on via HA then physically you have to turn it off by taping twice

@BinGraiban I’m getting the correct state via your above method of areas but added in task to the switch set the preset to 1 or 4 after the fade time delay…its basically the double press but you don’t have to physically press it

1 Like

I will give it a try thanks a bunch :bouquet:

Hello Sir,
How are you?

Was this issue solved? If it was, can you share to me because I have same issue with my HA states updates.

Hello Dears, @ziv @HoundDog @BinGraiban .
This may help a lot.

I used ramp up/ramp down channel button option in my antumbra keypad. Its working fine now. I can get directly the actual feedback or state of the circuit i operated.

I have attached the reply of the Philios dynalite expert.

If we can use the on one touch messages will be very helpful.

Are you using the latest version? it should support 0x6b (fade channel to preset)

also, can you please try to run with log level debug for the dynalite components, push the switch, and see the output?

yes post # 22 in this thread solved my issue

I’ve recently set up the Dynalite integration and most functionality is working for me (even using OneTouch ramp function from Antumbra display) correctly reports state. However, I have a number of buttons that run tasks that execute multiple actions. These “tasks” do not correctly reflect the state in HA.

Task4()
{
	Name="Evening"
	Preset(A=3, P=2, F=3.00)
	Delay(0.10)
	Preset(A=4, P=2, F=3.00)
	Delay(.10)
	Preset(A=5, P=2, F=3.00)
	Delay(0.10)
	Preset(A=2, P=2, F=3.00)
	Delay(0.10)

If I use the button to trigger Task4 none of the Areas update their states correctly in HA. Is there a workaround or an alternative option to set this up?