Philips Hue Dimmer Switch toggles Aqara H1 switches

Hi, does anyone also have this problem?
I have a Philips Hue dimmer switch which I use to control my WiFI LED strips via HA automation. However, when I press the on/off button on the dimmer switch, it triggers one of my zigbee Aqara h1 switches. I have a total of 16 installed in the house and two seem to respond to the on/off signal from the Hue dimmer switch without it being configured in z2mqtt or in HA. This is totally annoying.

Have they been bound together somehow?

Even though they are not configured in HA, have they been joined to Z2M?

No, I never bound them together. I noticed that right after connecting the hue dimmer switch to Z2M. I connected the switch pressed the on/off button and the light in the room turned off.
So no Configuration in HA & no configuration in Z2M … and weirdly its only seems to be triggering only one switch in our living room and one switch upstairs in my office.
Dimmer Switch in Z2M

Aqara H1 in living room for outdoor socket:

Log if I press on and the switch turns on.
Debug 2023-03-18 10:27:27Received Zigbee message from ‘EG_WZ_Hue_Dimmer’, type ‘commandOn’, cluster ‘genOnOff’, data ‘{}’ from endpoint 1 with groupID 0

Debug 2023-03-18 10:27:27Received Zigbee message from ‘EG_Steckdose_Outdoor’, type ‘attributeReport’, cluster ‘genOnOff’, data ‘{“245”:125267776,“onOff”:1}’ from endpoint 1 with groupID 0

Info 2023-03-18 10:27:27MQTT publish: topic ‘zigbee2mqtt/EG_Steckdose_Outdoor’, payload '{“action”:null,“consumption”:4.89,“current”:0,“device”:{“applicationVersion”:22,“dateCode”:“11-10-2021”,“friendlyName”:“EG_Steckdose_Outdoor”,“hardwareVersion”:1,“ieeeAddr”:“0x54ef4410003b1cb5”,“manufacturerID”:4447,“manufacturerName”:“LUMI”,“model”:“WS-EUK03”,“networkAddress”:45919,“powerSource”:"Mains (single

Have you been able to find a solution? I now have a Philips Hue Dimmer Switch unintentionally triggering one of my Aqara Smart Wall Switches and it’s driving me crazy.