Philips hue emulated bridge: we found your bridge but you didn't press the big button

Hey guys!

I’m having an issue connecting to my emulated Philips hue bridge with home assistant. Right now I have:

emulated_hue:
  type: alexa
  host_ip: 192.168.0.102

When I try to discover the bridge it says:

We found your bridge. Now just activate your bridge by pressing the big button in the middle before the progress bar runs out.

I read online that the HA emulator is supposed to simulate the button continuously being pressed, but it doesn’t seem to be working anymore, because after the progress bar runs out I get the following message:

Uh-oh, we didn’t see you press the big button. Please try again! If you’re then still getting this message try power cycling your bridge by taking off the power for 10 seconds, and then try again.

I tried running this while HA was restarting, just after HA restarted, and after HA had been running for a while but none of these things would make it think the button is pressed.

Is it possible that something has changed recently? I just updated to 0.41 today. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: I should have mentioned that I’m using an Amazon Echo. My error log says the following:

17-04-04 01:43:22 WARNING (Thread-11) [netdisco.philips_hue_nupnp] Could not query server http://192.168.1.115/description.xml: HTTPConnectionPool(host='192.168.1.115', port=80): Max retries exceeded with url: /description.xml (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(<requests.packages.urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x6ddbc410>, 'Connection to 192.168.1.115 timed out. (connect timeout=5)'))

I think I should also mention that 192.168.1.115 is not my internal IP address, is there somewhere I should be inputting my actual IP address?