Philips Hue motion sensor, Lux reading

Hello!

My philips hue motion sensors (model: 9290012607) registers motion excellently, but does not send out readings for the temperature or lux light sensors. However when i restart HA i get an initial new reading but after that no further updates. Does anyone else have this working?

Since i can get one reading im hoping its possible to solve this to also get them continuesly.

I have the latest HA with internal ZHA, hass.io, conbee2 (latest firmware). Im not using any Hue bridge. I have tried resetting the philips and total fresh reinstall of HA.

Thanks

I’m using the ConBee I with the same sensors but I don’t have any issue.

For each device, as an example let’s call one my_motion, I have sensor.my_motion_temperature, sensor.my_motion_brightness.

Are the devices correctly detected in Phoscon ?

Instead of _temperature and _brightness they are called _1024 and _1026, but they have the attributes of unit_of_meassurement: lx and device_class: illuminance. Im looking under the tab ”states”. I did try Phoscon and its working there. I also tried to delete the device and re-pair numerous times. One weird thing is that after i deleted i still get an ”reconfigure” device instead of ”add”, but this is a general thing that happens for me with other devices too. Even after a complete reinstall with new database and empty configs.